[linux-avc2210k] avc2210k and mythtv

  • From: "Kevin Blackham" <blackham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linux-avc2210k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 21:58:53 -0600

I happened upon an avc-2310 device which I've managed to get working using
the avc2210k driver and 1.3 firmware.  I can view mpeg2 data coming from
/dev/avcap0 via mplayer, etc.

My intention was to use this as a capture device for MythTV, but it seems
there's currently no support.  Is anyone working on this?  There is already
support for MPEG2 devices such as the PVR-350, though I don't know how ivtv
compares to this driver implementation.  Any insight would be appreciated.