[Linux-Anyway] Re: intro to johnnie

  • From: Meph Istopheles <mistopheles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Linux-Anyway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 21:48:01 -0700

I joined this list eons ago (seems like) and then must have forgotten about it; this is the first time I recall receiving anything!

Anyway, can't help with John's question...just wanted to make contact....and say that I really appreciate the time anyone takes to help another who needs help. If I can in future, I will.

Sr. Dorothy

Nice to have you on the list. Activity comes & goes. As I'd mentioned to John in private e-mail, I was wondering the other day if the list even existed, & there's a new subscriber!

I'm not likely going to remain awake much longer, but others on the list may suddenly realise Linux-Anyway is alive & well, & will then join in. We've subscribers from all over the world, so we'll see.

  Meph
To unsubcribe send e-mail with the word unsubscribe in the body to: Linux-Anyway-Request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?body=unsubscribe