[Linux-Anyway] Re: intro to johnnie

  • From: "Sr. Dorothy Robinson" <srdorothy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Linux-Anyway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 21:39:02 -0700

Hello, there, John and Angus--

I joined this list eons ago (seems like) and then must have forgotten about
it; this is the first time I recall receiving anything!

Anyway, can't help with John's question...just wanted to make contact....and
say that I really appreciate the time anyone takes to help another who needs
help.  If I can in future, I will.

Sr. Dorothy