[Linux-Anyway] Re: intro to johnnie

  • From: Meph Istopheles <mistopheles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Linux-Anyway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 21:25:06 -0700

Angus, I am using firefox to post an email on my yahoo mail page. hopefully it will be better. Could you tell me if all those other freelist lists are linked to you or is this where I should make posts? I joined a couple of other lists bur not sure if I am on the right track. Anyway, thanks for your patience. john

Ah, "post my posts" meant you needed to know if this is where you post querries about Linux, yes?

This is the place. Apparently the others still on this list are asleep, working or slacking -- I'm beginning to fall asleep, myself. Each list on FreeLists is independent of the others -- we all use their servers & domain (FreeLists.Org). It's much the same as Yahoo Groups (lists.yahoo.com), only all the lists that I'm aware of on FreeLists are Linux/Unix related.

So, post. If I don't know an answer & can't find an answer on the Web, wait a bit. I'm sure others on Linux-Anyway will respond.

  Meph