[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: windows apps and liblouisxml

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 00:03:10 -0500

I have asked Laura to write a Windows GUI for liblouisxml that could be
part of the distrribution. This has been discussed on the list, but as
far as I know nobody else has anything they want to share. Please give
Laura whatever help you can. She is an experienced C and C++ programmer
and  is trying to get bavck to professional hacking after a long
iinterval.