[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: present_progressive.c test

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 10:48:38 +0200

Hi

On Mon, 2009-08-24 at 08:04 +1000, James Teh wrote:
> Position 10 (the second space) is the problem. Because compbrlAtCursor
> is set, the current word should probably be expanded. In this case, it
> is just a space. However, the two spaces are still compressed into one,
> even though the second should have been expanded. The translation has
> still contracted the second space, even though it should have stopped
> contracting at the cursor.

Thanks, Jamie and Eitan for this explanation. I understand the issue now
(but have little clue as to how to solve it). For now I added Jamies
description to the test case and re-enabled it as it seems to test a
valid error. However I marked it as an "expected failure" in the
Makefile so that the test suite still passes.

Swiss Library for the Blind and Visually Impaired