[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: liblouisxml Documentation

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 07:19:41 -0600

Christian,

I'll look at your changes and additions and get back to you. While going
over part of the liblouisxml guide yesterday I noticed a lot of things
in the content that i should probably take care of myself. I'll wait
until later today, when your working day will have presumably ended to
fix them.

I really appreciate your enthusiasm for liblouis-liblouisxml and that of
others. It's a big relief after working so long mostly alone.

Moving the programming sections to the back of the guides is a good
idea. I guess putting them at the front shows programmer bias.

When i mentioned a section on the liblouisxml stylesheet I was thinking
of a systematic explanation of liblouisxml styles, including why these
particular styles were chosen and how they can be changed.
John

--
My websites:
http://www.godtouches.org