[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: chinese braille and liblouis

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 19:21:02 -0500

Well, we may need two versions of the Windows binary. Some people do
need to use 32-bit Unicode characters. But it is true that any table
with such characters will be rejected by a version of liblouis compiled
for 16-bit Unicode.

John

--
John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer
JJB Software, Inc.