[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: chinese braille and liblouis

  • From: James Teh <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 09:12:15 +1000

On 9/06/2009 5:13 AM, John J. Boyer wrote:
When we make the next release I will ask Michel to compile the Windows
binary for 32-bit Unicode.
As far as I know, Windows uses UCS-16 for most unicode stuff (including OS functions), so this will cause compatibility issues for the dll. In NVDA's case, we can just build a separate dll, but this will mean that 32 bit unicode tables won't work with NVDA.

--
James Teh
Email/MSN Messenger/Jabber: jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx