[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: always & sign etc

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 07:37:16 -0600

That dot pattern for the at sign looks weird, but I guess it's just
another of the weirdities of Braille codes.

The at sign probably should be handled as follows. in the chardefs
table:

sign @ 2346 computer braille

In the Grade 1 table:

always @ 4-1 literary form

You are correct. a character must be defined by a character-definition
opcode before it can be used for anything. The same goes for dot
patterns.

John