[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Who is interested in working on a Windows GUI for liblouisutdml?

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 07:19:24 -0500

BrailleZephyr will provide formatting, pagination, etc. Development will
be in two stages. The first will emulate a Perkins Brailler. The second
will add formatting, etc. Wto-stage development divides the task into
manageable pieces.

John

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 11:55:45AM +0000, Keith Creasy wrote:

Strictly speaking a BRF editor would probably not do - hard line breaks, no
way to repaginate, static formatting, etc. - but perhaps something akin to a
BRF editor but more like a simple word processor/text editor. I think that is
what some were aiming for originally with BrailleBlaster which has turned
into something much more than that.