[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Which dll to use with NVDA Python bindings?

  • From: "Dr.Leo" <fhaxbox66@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: James Teh <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 22:25:18 +0100

Hmm. The error was something like: No function 'lou_free'.

Am 14.11.2010 21:53, schrieb James Teh:
On 14/11/2010 8:23 PM, Dr.Leo wrote:
the dll shipping with the bindings (84 kB) differ from the dll I got
from Bert's site (205 kB). Which one would you recommend? Unfortunately
I canot even see which is the more recent one. I guess Bert's version.
NVDA's version is 2.1.1 (as noted in the version in the archive filename). No patches have been added. I prefer to stick to official versions for NVDA with no additional bug fixes, as it makes maintenance easier.

I'm not sure why the other dll doesn't work with those bindings. There really shouldn't be any changes; that bug fix didn't change the ABI. What error do you get? It's possible that the other ddll was built with a different calling convention.

Jamie