[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: dll with liblouis and liblouisxml

  • From: Bert Frees <bert.frees@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 10:38:00 +0100

Hi.

Sure, please go ahead. Note that liblouis and liblouisxml are actually INSIDE xml2brl.exe, and you need both the libxml2-2 and libz dll's.

This version is indeed more recent than the one on abilitiessoft.com, but it doesn't include THE most recent version of liblouis/liblouisxml.

Bert

On 11/11/2010 21:32, John J. Boyer wrote:
Bert,

Would there be a problem if I distributed your dll that combines
liblouis and liblouisxml? It is more recent than anything we can get
using the MinGW-msys method. I'll also include the xml2brl.exe file. The
directory you have contains a bz2 library. Is this necessary?