[liblouis-liblouisxml] Updated is.cbt table (for Icelandic 8-dot braille)

  • From: Birkir Gunnarsson <birkir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 17:36:09 +0000

Good afternoon

Please find attached an updated is.cbt file (this table already exists, but
requires significant updates and additions).
I tried it out with NVDA 2011.3 and a Focus braille display, and it worked
every bit as expected.
If I need to carry out further tests using LibLouis tools, please let me know
(I have access to Windows 7 32 and 64-bit systems, have Visual Studio
installed, but do not have access to a Linux set up, not unless I go create
one).
Thanks and have a good weekend.
-Birkir