[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Reminder: Next release next Wednesday, 2012-02-22

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 11:27:50 -0600

Hi Mesar,

Thanks for the link.

I'll look at ta.ctb and tamil.cti, but I'm not sure I can do much with a
language I don't know. However, here are some comments.

You don't have to update the tables in the tables directory. Copy them
into your current directory with different names. liblouis can find them
if you use the new names.

Second, including a .dis file in a table is deprecated. The
characte-definition opcodes in a table should give the dot patterns used
in the language.

John