[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: UEB tables in svn

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 22:20:17 +0100

Hi John,

We have a svn which is used for nvda translators as a staging area where they
can get automated
feedback on their work or I can help them directly.
Without the fear of breaking nvda builds, or cluttering up the nvda history
with too many
commits while people get established.
I then regularly commit this work to the nvda bzr tree.
Its an attempt to make contributing to NVDA as easy as possible.
Our record so far is for someone in the third world not knowing what a computer
feels like, and
within two years contributing translations to nvda for their language.

Thanks,
Mesar