[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: UEB tables in svn

  • From: James Teh <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 19:45:49 +1000

On 3/12/2012 6:35 PM, Christian Egli wrote:
But frankly wouldn't it make more sense to commit this to liblouis where
it belongs? It doesn't have to be perfect, we can always improve it. But
there are people looking for this table and the first place they'll be
looking is in liblouis svn not in some obscure translation svn of nvda.
I agree. However, I think the problem Mesar is trying to solve by doing this is that the people involved in this case don't have commit access to liblouis svn.

Jamie

--
James Teh
Director, NV Access Limited