[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: UEB August 13

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 14:19:24 +0100

Hi Ken,

This is why most test data is stored in unicode braille, that way such
issues can be avoided.
We also do not have to worry about what codepage/dot mapping is needed
on the local printer.
Basically isolates/Compartmentalizes each area which makes it faster to
identify where the error is happening.

I will be writing something that converts the brf file to unicode
braille before I make a harness test file out of the lot.

thanks,
Mesar