[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: UEB August 13

  • From: Ken Perry <kperry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 11:36:25 +0000

One warning on the files I sent.  Because we do not capitalize our characters
you need to capitalize our results to compare to duxbury.  This includes things
like brackets.  I still wonder if Liblouis should not do like Duxbury and
capitalize the results.  I realize that would break people using the current
liblouis.  I find we end up converting them so we don't get the wrong dot 7
through but maybe there should be a flag in liblouis to capitalize the results.
 What do you think?

Ken