[liblouis-liblouisxml] UEB August 13

  • From: Ken Perry <kperry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 13:58:57 +0000

I made a pull request on Liblouis on August 13 that update the old UEB tables
to fix a few problems.  Nothing has happened with that pull request.  I am just
wondering what is going on with it because my boss is asking why my changes had
not yet made it in.  If I screwed something up in the pull request that is cool
I can fix it but if it is just we don't have the amount of maintainers we need
to keep the clean flow of requests that might be another issue.

Ken