[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Test Harness for liblouis

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 10:44:19 +0000

Hi John,
On Sun 26/02/12,04:17, John J. Boyer wrote:
> Hi Mesar,
>
> I've looked at your test harness. It looks good to me.

Thank you for the review.

I have improved the harness to include my area of intrest, which is cursor
positions and translation modes, which should help
us debug braille cursor problems which is what we often see in nvda and orca.
I am just updating the documentation to include the test harness info, as soon
as that is done I will send the changes
to the list.

> We already have a
> tests directory. The tests there check tables for validity. Your code
> checks for accuracy of transltion. Could the test harness be placed in
> the tests directory?

Yes sure, do you want it directly in tests, or in tests/harness
I ask this because we will potentially have many harness files, one for each
table.

Thanks.
Mesar