[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Semantic files

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 21:39:31 -0600

The * in the original semantic file line means load the semantic file
whose name is the root element of the xml file (or string) concatenated
wit .sem . The file was set up to work with xml files containing MathML.
I'm not sure if this is a bug or what to do about it.

Thanks for exploring these possibilities. You are testing liblouisxml
under conditions where it has not been tested before.

I'm planning a new experimental release soon. The fixes for these
problems should be in it.

John

--
My websites: