[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Running test harness

  • From: Ken Perry <kperry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 13:38:57 +0000

Can do that but it will be fun getting the time zone right.  I have a meeting
in 24 minutes.  My skype is ken.perry.aph  if you add me we can see if we can
get together and see what is going on.  I really need to get this fixed if I am
going to finish those 735 problems in the current tests.  I think I have a
bunch fixed but I cannot test grr.

Ken