[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Problem with lbx_version

  • From: Yuemei Sun <yuemei.sun@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 09:15:01 -0700

What will involve if you redefine the #defines that show up in the warning?

Christian Egli wrote:
Hi all

On Fri, 2009-10-02 at 09:34 -0700, Yuemei Sun wrote:
1.7.0 is what shown up when I call the DLL's lbx_version() function from our application.

I created a test case for this now and it appears that indeed the wrong
version number is reported. The test fails. Update to the latest version
from svn and invoke `make check` to verify yourself.

The problem seems to be that config.h from liblouisxml never seems to be
included anywhere. If I include it (for example in liblouisxml.c) I get
some warnings about redefining a number of #defines. I don't know how to
properly solve this problem.