[liblouis-liblouisxml] Problem with lbx_version (was: Releases are out!)

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 10:31:30 +0200

Hi Yumei

On Thu, 2009-09-10 at 15:45 -0500, John J. Boyer wrote:
> We'll look into the liblouisxml version function.

> On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 11:00:41AM -0700, Yuemei Sun wrote:
> > There is one problem though.  It seems that the function that gets the
> > version number for liblouisxml is getting the version number for
> > liblouis.  Is this an easy fix?

I looked at the source for lbx_version in liblouisxml.c
(http://code.google.com/p/liblouisxml/source/browse/trunk/liblouisxml/liblouisxml.c).
 From looking at the source it appears that you should get the correct version.
If this problem persists could you maybe file this in the issue tracker, create
a minimal test case and describe what the expected output and the actual is.

Also if you write a minimal test case we can add this to the automated
tests for liblouisxml.

Swiss Library for the Blind and Visually Impaired