[liblouis-liblouisxml] Please look at make check

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 21:49:16 -0500

Support for UTF-8 seems to be working. I've tested several of the tables
on the list that Christian sent on Monday. They work. I tested
de-de-g2.ctb with lou_translate, and it appeared to produce correct
results. When I run make check I get the error that lou_checktable
cannot be found. Maybe I'm just running it in the wrong directory.
Please check.

Since the tables are input files, parseChars in
compileTranslationTable.c should check for invalid UTF-8 character
sequences and if one is found try Latin-1. How can invalid sequences be
detected.

compileTranslationTable.c now has a new function compileWarning At
present it isn't called. It will be when invalid UTF-8 is detected and
will be available for other warning messages.