[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Open pull requests

  • From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 08:27:06 -0800

Hi Christian,
I do agree that UEB is not ready yet for general distribution - we need to
solve some important problems with which files to use and need to resolve
important contraction rules. We'll leave the pull request open until the other
UEB contributors say it is solid.
At the moment I'm working on a reorganized Korean table for inclusion in the
March release, and am still looking at improving UEB, particularly adding more
accent characters and Unicode symbols. We'll let you know on the progress of
UEB.
Cheers,
Joseph