[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Open pull requests

  • From: Paul Wood <paulw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 17:26:15 +0000

Hi Mesar,
I'm just using the web interface! So I hope not making too much of a mess!
How is it so far?
Paul

On 19/11/2014 17:09, Mesar Hameed wrote:
Hi Paul,

On Wed 19/11/14,16:47, Paul Wood wrote:
Sorry Mesar, I forgot you had done some global changes to the tables to tidy
them up. Would you prefer then to use the unicode character instead of the
ASCII compatible e.g. \x2019 ?
Yes please, it helps readability.

I did look through them and thought the ASCII \x would be fine, but looking
closer there are some other changes you have made, so I'll go through them
now.
thats great.
To help you identify exactly where the changes are you can do:

git diff origin/master HEAD

fix something and commit and repeat.

dont worry about new commit messages that you will be introducing, once
we are happy they can be squashed into logical and descriptive commits.
I am happy to do that if you are unfamiliar with git, the important
thing is to have a small diff that reflects the changes you intended.

thanks,
Mesar

Paulw.torchtrust signature

Paul Wood, Chief Technical Officer
*Torch Trust*
Torch House, Torch Way,
Market Harborough, Leics. LE16 9HL, UK
Direct Line: *+44(0)1858 438269*
Tel: *+44(0)1858 438260*, Fax: *+44(0)1858 438275*
Email: paulw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:paulw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Website: www.torchtrust.org <http://www.torchtrust.org/>

Chief Executive: Dr Gordon Temple
Charity No. 1095904

If you are not the intended recipient please destroy this message
and kindly notify the sender by reply email. The computer from which
this mail originates is equipped with virus screening software.
However Torch Trust cannot guarantee that the mail and its attachments
are free from virus infection.