[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: One more question about boxing lines

  • From: Chris von See <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 16:13:45 -0700

I also noticed that if I insert four hyphens into the file prior to translation then I only get three hyphens out.

The input to liblouisxml is:

The braille ASCII I get out is:

,? blank %d 2 fill 9 --- & s %d ? "o
--- & ? "o --- b n ? "o _.

Do you know of any reasons why these would be truncated?

Thanks
Chris

On Oct 22, 2008, at 2:51 PM, Chris von See wrote:

Hello John -

One more question: I inserted 40 cells of dots 3-6 as a boxing line in the XML prior to calling liblouisxml, but when I looked at the output I only got 27 cells out. I inserted the boxing line using the following XML:

and inserted the following line into the semantic action file:

style1 span,class,boxingLine

"style1" is defined in the config file as:

# boxingLines
style style1
        firstLineIndent 0

Do you have any thoughts on why the boxing lines are being truncated?

Thanks and regards
Chris von See