[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: One more question about boxing lines

  • From: Chris von See <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 09:20:01 -0700

John, how far away from completing the implementation of start and end boxing lines do you think you are?

Thanks
Chris

On Oct 24, 2008, at 12:38 PM, John J. Boyer wrote:

Mike,

Good. The implementation of boxline will take care of the different
kinds of lines.

John

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 09:20:30AM -0700, Mike Sivill wrote:
This is odd because according to Formats Rule 6.3.c, the start boxline is supposed to be a line of dots 2356 and the ending boxline is supposed to be a row of 1245's. There are provisions for lines within the boxes as well but I would think you would want to creat a class for startboxline and endboxline with their respective characters, not hyphens, which are used as
page change indicators.

As for bold, formats does say it should be indicated by 456 46 for one word and 456 46 46 to start a bold phrase with 456 46 ending it on the last
word.

Mike