[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: New At This

  • From: David Lalonde <david_lalonde@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 14:27:44 -0400

A FileMaker Pro plug-in is not a library. It resembles a Photoshop plug-in. It
is a Mac OS X bundle that is only recognized by FileMaker Pro.

David Lalonde, CC
Business and database consultant / Consultant en affaire et en informatique
FileMaker Certified Developer / Développeur certifié FileMaker
D-Cogit
(519) 631-4646
(855) 631-4646 toll-free / sans frais
www.d-cogit.ca