[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: New At This

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 12:16:44 -0500

I think Keith is right. If you just unpack the tarball and then use
configure, make, make install it should compile with no problems. The
dylib will be in /usr/local/lib and the tables will be in
/usr/local/share/liblouis/tables I'm not sure what the path to the
tables might be in a static library, but you will probably need to
emulate the directory structure in share .

John