[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: New At This

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 23:33:05 +0100

On 19/08/2013 19:43, John J. Boyer wrote:
You can also use the llou_setDataPath function.
Agree, and feel this might be the best option for this case.

Michael Whapples
John

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 07:52:52PM +0200, Bert Frees wrote:
If you want to contain the tables in your plugin, either you always have to
specify the full path to the tables when you invoke liblouis, or you can set
the LOUIS_TABLEPATH environment variable.

On 19 Aug 2013, at 19:16, John J. Boyer wrote:

I think Keith is right. If you just unpack the tarball and then use
configure, make, make install it should compile with no problems. The
dylib will be in /usr/local/lib and the tables will be in
/usr/local/share/liblouis/tables I'm not sure what the path to the
tables might be in a static library, but you will probably need to
emulate the directory structure in share .

John

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 04:43:55PM +0000, Keith Creasy wrote:
I do not work under OSX or COCOa but as for the constants you can probably just
wrap the liblouis part in a file that does not include the COCOA headers and
likewise not include the liblouis headers in your COCOA code. That should fix
the conflicts.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help than that.