[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Mike, I need some tables from you.

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 17:27:27 -0500

Mike,

It's just as well, because if you have changed math.sem I need you to
send that also. I'm attaching the copyright notice for tables in plain
text, since it is short.

John

--
John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer
JJB Software, Inc.
http://www.jjb-software.com
Madison, WI USA

# liblouis
#
#  Based on the Linux screenreader BRLTTY, copyright (C) 1999-2006 by
#  The BRLTTY Team
#
#  Copyright (C) 2004, 2005, 2006
#  ViewPlus Technologies, Inc. www.viewplus.com
#  and
#  JJB Software, Inc. www.jjb-software.com
#  All rights reserved
#
#  This file is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
#   under the terms of the Lesser or Library GNU General Public License
#  as published by the
#  Free Software Foundation; either version 3, or (at your option) any
#  later version.
#
#  This file is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
#  WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
#  MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
#  Library GNU General Public License for more details.
#
#  You should have received a copy of the Library GNU General Public
#  License along with this program; see the file COPYING.  If not, write
#  the Free Software Foundation, 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor,
#  Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
#
#  Maintained by John J. Boyer john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx