[liblouis-liblouisxml] Mike, I need some tables from you.

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 07:57:08 -0500

It turns out that the solution to problems at the beginning and end of
math strings is fairly simple and involves changing only tables. There
are other things to fix. I want to work with the latest versions of the
Nemeth tables first and then move on to the Marburg tables. Please zip
up and send to me over the list your versions of en-us-mathtext.ctb
nemeth.ctb and edittable.ctb . They can all be zipped into one file.

John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer
JJB Software, Inc.
http://www.jjb-software.com
Madison, WI USA