[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Liblouis table header

  • From: James Teh <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 08:40:02 +1000

For NVDA:
* we need to display a list of braille tables. The names need to be localised. - We're already handling localisation, so we could keep doing this, but it does mean duplication of effort for products which need this. * We need to be able to determine whether a literary table is computer braille, uncontracted or contracted. * In future, in order to set default tables for locales and facilitate automatic language switching, we'll need locale information.
* We need to know whether a table is math or literary.

Jamie

--
James Teh
Executive Director, NV Access Limited