[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Here are the New Releases.

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 15:57:03 -0500

Lars,

Thanks. These are problems with Gnu autotools. I'll look into them.

I have started a code.google project for liblouisxml. After I feel
confident that I know what I'm doing I'll do some work on the liblouis
project. In particular, the license needs to be changed from GPL to
LGPL.

John

--
John J. Boyer, Executive Director