[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Here are the New Releases.

  • From: lars@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Lars Bjørndal)
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 12:21:51 +0200

"John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Lars,
>
> Thanks. These are problems with Gnu autotools. I'll look into them.

Thank you!

After testing a bit, I have two issues:

1) Paths

Is there a default path in the home directory anymore, so you can have
your own config files and also table files, or do you need to specify
that at compile time? While working on table files, it could be fine
to have them in a home dir so that you don't destroy anything for
other user on the same computer.

2) Hyphenation (at the end of line)

In my config file, I have:

outputFormat
        hyphenate yes
translation
        literaryTextTable No-No-g0.utb,hyph_no_NO.dic

However, hyphenation doesn't seem to work. I think it worked back in a
version from March, or something like that. Is hyphenation broken, do
you think?

Best regards,
Lars