[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Compressing whitespace on a node by node basis in LibLouisUTDML

  • From: Brandon Roller <brandon.r.roller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 14:20:52 -0400

Apparently the 3rd column is used to specify specific characters depending
on the semantic. Here is the example and explanation from the liblousutdml
documentation:
generic td \*;\s
The third column specifies that a semicolon should be placed at the very
end of the row. The generic semantic action causes each column in the table
to be followed by a semicolon and a space, as specified in the third
column. your liblouis table must also contain the following line: noback
always ;\s; 0