[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Compiling liblouisxml on the mac: undefined symbols

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 08:15:28 -0500

The problem is that the Mac does not have tee pkg-config program. I
don't know why Apple set it up that way. Trying to add the program will
not help. There are instructions and a special Makefile and installation
file in the svn repository on the liblouisxml project page on
code.google. The Mac has a command-line svn client.

John

--
My websites:
GodTouches Digital Ministry, Inc. http://www.abilitiessoft.com/godtouches