[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Are we ready for a new liblouis release?

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 17:10:18 +0100

Hi all

"John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> The release can wait. I am puzzled about that infinite loop because it
> doesn't show up on my machine and I can't see how it could happen.

OK, I found that the endless loop only happens if you configure with
--enable-ucs4. I have to do this since I use the Python bindings and my
Python is compiled with ucs4. So if you configure normally you will not
get this problem. I created a test for this and will check it in
tomorrow (as I have to run now).

Other than that I checked in all the dutch tables that Bert donated and
seemingly fixed a bug in the Icelandic table, so all the tables should
pass now (at least as long as you don't configure with --enable-ucs4).
So we should be ready for a release pretty soon.

Neu fuer Seh- und Lesebehinderte: Zeitschriften online hoeren
und herunterladen. http://www.sbs.ch/zeitschriftendownload