[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Are we ready for a new liblouis release?

  • From: Bert Frees <bert.frees@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 16:15:21 +0100

I only introduced Dario to Carles. I haven't heard anything from them since. I guess they are still busy working on the tables..

Bert

On 9/12/2010 15:51, John J. Boyer wrote:
Bert,

How about the Spanish tables? I think you were involved with them also.

On Thu, Dec 09, 2010 at 03:15:14PM +0100, Bert Frees wrote:
Hi,

I have also modified the Dutch tables a bit, for improved
back-translation and hyphenation. See attachment.

Bert

On 9/12/2010 8:58, Christian Egli wrote:
Hi Lars

lars@xxxxxxxxxxx (Lars Bj??rndal) writes:

Please find attached a slightly modified version of Norwegian braille
tables
Thanks. I just commited them.

Neu fuer Seh- und Lesebehinderte: Zeitschriften online hoeren
und herunterladen. http://www.sbs.ch/zeitschriftendownload