[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Are we ready for a new liblouis release?

  • From: Bert Frees <bert.frees@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 12:32:05 +0100

I got no errors.

On 29/11/2010 11:27, John J. Boyer wrote:
The release can wait. I am puzzled about that infinite loop because it
doesn't show up on my machine and I can't see how it could happen.
Perhaps others on the list coluld try the table that causes the problem
and see if it happens. It might go away if liblouis is reinstalled.

John

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 10:34:42AM +0100, Christian Egli wrote:
"John J. Boyer"<john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  writes:

There have been a lot of new tables and bug fixes. I know some people
are particularly interested in the Spanish tables. I think I'll go ahead
and make a new release tomorrow unless someone wants to make more
changes.
Thank you very much for the warning. Can you wait? I still haven't
checked in the tables that Bert provided because of the infinite loop
bug.

Also I still have the Icelandic tables which fail to pass
lou_checktable.

And I'd like to update the NEWS file beforehand so it corresponds with
the actual content.

Maybe you could announce a release date one week in advance so I could
get the NEWS file up-to-date and then we release with whatever is in the
repo.

Neu fuer Seh- und Lesebehinderte: Zeitschriften online hoeren
und herunterladen. http://www.sbs.ch/zeitschriftendownload