[lektrik_flyers] flying yesterday (Saturday)

  • From: Bill Beavers <bill.beavers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 10:37:21 -0500

Lighter turnout yesterday but we still had some good flying opportunities.
 The wind kicked up around 10 am and that increase Joel's SS skill level a
lot, but that is what it is all about.  Tim got some more hexa time in, and
John as usual had the Gentle Lady flying high.  I flew a little of
everything , Stryker, SS, and the Eagle.  Still getting used to v-tail on
the Eagle.  I need instruction on that or that bird is still not balanced
just right.

Wanted to make it out to Beaverfork this evening to fly with you guys as
conditions should be ideal, but my Mom is not feeling well (she's 95) so I
am heading up to see her today.  Sorry I'll miss out, but I do not want to
miss seeing my Mom.  Maybe next time.

Have a great flying afternoon.

--

Bill Beavers