[lektrik_flyers] Re: flying yesterday (Saturday)

  • From: "Joel Dean" <deanjk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 09:16:36 -0700 (PDT)

It was fun while it lasted yesterday. I learned to not fight the wind with the
SS, but use it per Bill's recommendation. Using the wind to hover and glide was
a lot of fun until the wind speed really cranked up.

As always, I learned something and had fun hanging out with friends. Bill also
showed me his FPV setup that he's been working on. I hope to see it in the
Bixler soon.

I am getting a lot of work done this morning so that I might make it out to
Beaverfork this afternoon/evening.

Bill, I hope your mom gets well soon.

See you all in the air.

Joel