[lektrik_flyers] Re: flying Saturday 9-28-13

  • From: Bill Beavers <bill.beavers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 22:03:18 -0500

Here is a little follow up to the SS wing types featuring an article on a
guys take on the Stevens Aero Soar Stick he built for Aerial Photography.
 I do not know the publish date for this review, but it was a while back I
can tell you that. :-)  But still some good info, and you were asking about
wing covering and this touches on that as well..

http://www.swampflyers.org/reviews/ap/ap_01.htm\