[lektrik_flyers] Re: Sunday 9/22/13 Flying

  • From: Ryan McCon <rwmccon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 14:47:23 -0500

As Bryan mentioned, MARCS is having a fun fly event this saturday, I have
attached the official flyer on it. I would like to invite everyone to come
out. With soccer season here, the soccer fields are probably busy in the
mornings anyways right?  So come on down to MARCS. We have onsite
electricity, no need for generators. I'll be there, hopefully flying my
3dhobbyshop "Bigfoot" for the first time. It's almost completed.
http://www.3dhobbyshop.com/84-Bigfoot--Red_p_16305.html

We would love to have everyone come out and join us!