[lektrik_flyers] Sunday 9/22/13 Flying

  • From: Joel Dean <deanjk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lektrik Flyers <lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 20:04:32 -0500

There was a great turnout at Beaverfork tonight. I had a great time see
familiar faces and meeting some new folks.  There was a spectacular crash into
a tree across the flying field and the Sensei wedged behind a couple of tree
branches about 20 feet up. Bill and I strapped two tree branches together with
a piece of wire and he dislodged it from the branch while we caught it before
it hit the ground. I was thoroughly impressed that the worst damage was a
pretty small crack in the wing.  I am SO going to buy a Sensei.

The weather was great and the sunset was gorgeous.

You are a member of the lektrik_flyers listserv.  You became a member of this
listserv by either directly subscribing or being recommended for subscription
by a fellow member.  If you no longer wish to be a member of this listserv,
please follow the link (//www.freelists.org/list/lektrik_flyers) and
follow the onscreen prompts to be removed from this list.  Should this not work
for you send an email to bbeavers57@xxxxxxxxx and supply the email address you
wish to have removed from the listserv, and this will be done at the earliest
available opportunity. Thank you and we hope you continue to enjoy being a
member of the lektrik flyers.