[lektrik_flyers] Re: Sun

  • From: "John N Wingo" <wingoj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 09:08:18 -0500

Well Dave that basketball goal got me too. And I didn't even hit it. It
obstructed my view just long enough at a crucial time. We all had
problems My flying was going great not spectacular. Until the last 15
minutes of flying. Wrecked two planes one beyond repair My latest p 51
is now scrap, actually it was scrap before it flew. John Gray didn't let
down (that's for sure)! with some of his newly bought flying machines I
love the little blue screamer. It's got me thinking again. I'm going to
be in trouble. Bill hope you get the problems fixed with the red devil
it does look cool flying in the air.  =20