[lektrik_flyers] Re: Flying Sunday

  • From: John Gray <john@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 10:39:27 -0400

Hi Bill,

Great summary of the days events, Bill.  You did a good job.  I think David
and I laid it on pretty thick a week
or so ago, but we did have fun.  We did not raise much email in response,
but we have had a good turn out since then.
We need Cooper back so we can show off all or latest stuff.  He will even
miss the Swap Shop in Clinton this Saturday.

I admire David's strength to hit the basketball goalpost twice in two
flights and walk away with a smile.
It is always hard to crash a plane and real easy to have a good flight.  I
crashed my glow trainer that morning and I
know how frustrating it can be.

Bill, you got that Slinger flying nicely and I know it is just a matter of
time you will be teaching me how to do
prop hangs.  I bet that Pitts is going to be awesome.

Wingo is the man.  He sure can make some great planes.  I have given up
trying to guess what he is going to do next.
There is not telling.  Everytime  I see an EP jet I think of WIngo.  Ross
says when he sees the Mulitplex jets:  "You need to show that to Wingo!"
I cannot think of a better last name for John.  I think it was destiny.

I looked at the weather forecast and it appears we are going to be under
the threat of storms all week.  Maybe, by Friday we will get a chance to fly.
We will have to watch the weather daily and look for a good afternoon
coming up.

See you at the Swap Shop on Saturday.

John G